Re: Emily Ferguson - Seascapes

Hi Luis,

I have disabilities that prevent me from spending much time outside. So I
usually take my own photos and work from them. I just don't live close to
any of the coasts anymore. You do make some really good points and using
my own property is an option I've been considering alot lately. But
still, I am greatly limited in the time I am able to spend outdoors.
This truly has been a lively discussion and I've collected some great
info. My thanks to everyone. I do have a great deal to think about. Thank
you all!  : - )

Shyrell Melara Photography
Jonesville, NC USA
http://yadtel.net/~jmelara