Re: Emily Ferguson - Seascapes

"Emily L. Ferguson" wrote:

> So, Bobberty, what do you think?
> --

I think that Shyrell is probably wishing that she never went legit with
this request.

I am also thinking that as I am off to a clients office warming party
and will likely have a glass of wine or twelve, the breathalyzer I've
installed on my keyboard won't allow me to respond this evening.

Anyone else want to jump in? I will be back here tomorrow with my thoughts.

thank you and good night!