Emily Ferguson - Seascapes

Hi Emily,
I'm writing via this group so you"ll know I'm legit. I love your photos
of the sail boats and would like to purchase one for a watercolor
painting I'd like to do. The only thing is, I'd like to have a seascape
background as well. A good example is your "Jolly Jane in winter" - yr.
2000.
Will you e me privately so we can talk cash? : - ) Thanks!
Looking forward...

Shyrell Melara Photography
Jonesville, NC USA
http://yadtel.net/~jmelara