Re: Color me flustered........................

It may be that you need to buy a new print head. If the printer is new,
I'd take it back and get another one. This happened to me once on a
Cannon printer. I had to take it back to the store and exchange it.
Sometimes the product will malfunction straight from the manufacturer.

Shyrell Melara Photography
Jonesville, NC USA
http://yadtel.net/~jmelara