Re: Color me flustered........................

I'm coming to this having read all the posts but having deleted them and
not really remembering them. SO......I'll throw in my 2 cents worth and
maybe it will help.

Have you tried printing on automatic with the correct 'photo quality
paper' setting? That gives me typically great results without ever
messing in Photoshop.

You might try Properties>Custom>Advanced from within the print dialog
box and adjust your color sliders and your media.

You may want to fuss with the image in Photoshop and get the magenta out
in there...may be easier than doing it with ink settings.

You could also burn the image to cd and take it to Costco, Walmart,
Target, etc...anywhere fast and cheap that prints digital images and
have them do it to see how it compares to what you're getting. Might at
least let you know that the capture was good.

Good luck.
Lea