Re: Color me flustered........................

try running the cleaning cycle until all your colors print on the test. Then tell us whether you're still having a color problem

$10 for a print, a digital print that you spent taking, downloading, color correcting saving, burning to CD, upsampling, registering with the copyright office, printing out, paying for the paper, printing again after running three copies and finding the same problem, running the test to clean the heads, printing again?

No matter what size the print $10 seems too low to me.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
elf@cape.com  508-563-6822