Re: Cropping

Hey Russ, I think I have a work around for you with this. It means alot more BS than with PS7 but it will work.

1. Have your photo open.
2. Make a new BLANK file (File >> New..) with you desired dimensions, 8x10 in this case... make sure the DPI is the same as your photo.
3. in the new file fill the file with color (Black works best)
4. Copy the layer from the new file to your photo.
5. place where you want the crop to be made.
6. CTRL+Select the new layer
7. click Select >> Invert
8. click Image >> Crop

Let me know how it works out :)