Re: reshoot suggestions, ideas

In addition to the usual - I let the kids know we will do a "funny picture" after we are finished shooting the
group/family portrait.          BTW.....this works every year with 80 kids on a wrestling team.

I let the parents know not to talk about the session to the child too much before hand, sometimes all the talk and rules
get in the way between the children and myself.

Having everyone in the family group say "fuzzy pickles" gets a nice shot.

Have used a variety of crazy things-fun hand puppets, I might hold up a card with a smiley face....whatever it takes....most of the families
who sit for an initial session have not done it before so anything goes.

I have a quiet, soft approach (except when doing the wrestling group).
I use an assistant with larger families and try to do the shoot on location.

Would be nice to have one of the old studio "Clown Town" clowns (USA members- remember those?)...

-Bobbie