From: "luis" <chilled_delirium@mailstation.com>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 11:48 AM
Subject: Re:canon flash question

Lea, Why not try it, and check with the flashmeter to see if it is
giving you correct ratios ? I'd do that first, no matter what anyone
here (including me) or at Canon said.

--- Luis

 I have the 550EX and the 420EX flashes. The 550 can run as a master
and the 420 as a slave and I've been quite successful in getting this to
work with no trouble. What I want to do is work with ratios and I'm
unclear if I can do ratios with the 550 and the 420 ONLY or if I need a
couple 420s to make it go.