Re: canon flash question

Lea,

The following statement is further explained at:
http://photonotes.org/articles/eos-flash/index3.html#wireless

"Slave-capable flash units:
Speedlites 420EX and 550EX can both act as a slave flash when using
wireless E-TTL. The MR-14EX and MT-24EX can also act as slave flashes,
with the two flash bulbs on each unit assigned to slave groups A and B."
PageUp and you will find a section on ratios.

Bob (still in Louisiana) Turner