RE: Beware of ebay fraud - Off Topic

Call 'em what you want but when my twelve - that's right TWELVE! - multi-million dollar deals go through I'll be one of the richest people in East Timor. I've sold everything to move there and finalize my business. Sure its sad that so many people died there in one week but I just can't help but think it was destiny that their executors all contacted me!

In the vernacular of my new business partners - So long suckers you! By the way, can anyone lend me airfare? I'm good for it but I've transferred all my money to a numbered account in the Bank of Much Sorrows in Dili.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts

Knock it off Greg - the richest people in East Timor are the ones with shoes. Except of course the UN officials sitting around drinking expresso in Cafe Debris or the Australian carpetbaggers!
AndrewF
Noam was right, OK!