Re:What pubic hair?

  Gregory wrote thusly --

>>>But, for the record all of this should then, be applied also to profanity. Shit and Piss need to have the same support as has pubic hair in the gallery. If one person on the list finds an image vulgar or offensive, and the majority see a lack of self esteem or something in that reaction, and vote to allow that type image, the same then holds true if someone uses the word F***K.<<<

  The list has its rules & regs, and Andy has pressed the ejection button before for precisely the use of that word. As for escatology in the gallery (all joking by several listmembers aside), the suggestion that accepting nudes in an art/photography setting is the same as removing all boundaries is unreasonable, in my opinion.

   Andy has clearly (well, in lawyerese) delineated what the boundaries are for PF. What's that URL again ? Or maybe it's time to clog mailboxes everywhere by re-posting (or is it composting ?)them.

   --- Luis