Re: gallery comments 27/5/03

> Thanks to all who took the time to review this week. Bob, I like it
> cropped as is :-)

Jim

Then there is no accounting for taste ;o)

Actually, I was beginning to wonder if anyone had read the galley
reviews this week ... not one retort I remember.  Makes you wonder if
it's worth bothering ... nah, the sun's shining.  There's not a single
image in this week's gallery worth missing that for ...

Bob