A Burning Issue

Hi Gang...............

I used the Olympus E-10 on a job this evening.

The handy thing was that the job was photographing
some of the leads for a Theatre Company that I am a
member of as well as being the Company Photographer.
This was an easy job because I knew all the folks and I
was telling them that I was using a new camera and if
any thing didn't work I could come back and reshoot them.
(a nice no stress situation to try the new camera at)

Everything went great!!!!!!

Love this camera.

But......

When I down loaded the photos
using the Windows XP program
to copy the jpegs on to my computer,

Of the 112 shots a few of
them down loaded out of order.

There would be 10 or 12 shots of one person
and occasionally there would be a shot of a
different person in the middle of the grouping.

Not a big deal but I was surprised.

Is this normal?

This leads into the next question.

Anyone have a suggestion for a good reasonably
priced program for sorting photos before I burn
them to a cd. I am not looking for a program to sort
files just to save in my hard drive, but a program
to sort and burn these guys to a CD.

I have a number of programs for burning
CD's, but they seem to favor audio files.

I could get to like this digital stuff.

thanks

Russ
R.E. Baker