McSweeney - Chicago Art Show Announced

Greetings Friends,

I have exciting news!

For the first time in 12 years my work is being
featured in a gallery.

Gallery 1633 is located in the Wicker Park area of
Chicago. I am hanging my work as part of a group show
this Sunday, June 1.

The Gallery is generally open Friday, Saturday and
Sunday from 1 ? 5:00 PM. The Gallery may be open at
other times; please call for specifics.

The opening is Friday, June 6 from 6:00 ? 9:00 PM at
the gallery located at:

Gallery 1633
1633 North Damen Avenue
Chicago, Illinois

# 773.384.4441
e-mail: montanaart@worldnet.att.net

I have attached a small image that I have used as a
cover shot to promote the show.

Thank you for all your support, I hope to see you on
the 6th!

Sincerely,

Jeff

=====