Re:I could use some help, please.

I think if you aren't being asked for anything in return for ownership of
the images you should take the deal. Just get written confirmation of this
fact, and read the making sure you keep copies of documents safe. I am sure
they aren't trying to screw you over, escpecially if they are a large-ish
company, but the last thing you want is an image of yours to go big in a few
years and then get some small print nonsense.