RE: White Balance?

I think this is a case of mixed lighting.  The Studio Lights are Tungsten
with a colour temperature of 5000K and the flash has a colour temperature of
8000-11000K.

What you need is studio flash triggered by your camera or north light
fluorescent studio lighting.  I think the firm Blonds & Redheads do them.

You could make your own using north light fluorescent tubes and a
lightweight light box with barn doors, but I think it would be cheaper to
buy them.

Chris
http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk
http://www.chrissgallery.co.uk