From: "Marilyn" <marilyn@rglobal.net>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2003 6:32 AM
Subject: Recent death

> I'm hoping that a PhotoForum member may have read a recent obituary,
can recall some information and help me out.

> Last week I read an obituary for a female photographer and movie maker
who was one of the first females to document and record African
wildlife, including headhunters, etc.   She worked with her husband and
I believe she was Scandinavian.

> I've searched through recent obituary columns on the internet, but
haven't been able to find her name.  Did any one else see this obituary
and, if so, can you recall her name?