RE: Almost have thisthingdown..........................................

I've stopped using my inkjet now because of the cost of the print.  I get
about 4 or 5 a4 prints out of my 830 cartridges and since replacing costs
£40 (GBP) it makes the prints cost £8 each.  I can get Jessop to print them
over the internet for £1.24 for 10"x8" with excellent colour and next day
delivery (sometimes).  If I di a few the postage is only £1.25 each batch
making it the cheapest way of getting prints.

I think they balance to grey so the print has to be fairly standard with no
predominant colour.  Sunsets come out OK though.

And I use a digital camera.  (Incidentaly I cannot see any difference
between a 10"x8" from my 3Mp and my 5Mp cameras.

Chris
http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk
http://www.chrissgallery.co.uk