Re: Temperature tempering device?

Some aquarium heater/pumps can be set to the temp you want. It only works when
the environment is colder than the bath, though.

Since the water coming in from outside is usually colder, many people run the
tap at the rate that works. Otherwise, ice.

tOM

On Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 10:45
Evan Parker <photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu> wrote:

> Is there a device sold or easily built that will temper a water bath to 68
> degrees, or at least somewhere near that? If so, where could I buy such an item,
> or where may I obtain the schematics to build it? I'm having a tough time with
> temperature control with my film developing.

---------
2003 Jun 28-30 in Ottawa:
http://www.CanadianCameraConference.ca
tOM Trottier,	ICQ:57647974	http://abacurial.com
	758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
	+1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115 N45.412 W75.714
"The moment one gives close attention to anything,
even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious,
awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself --
Henry Miller, 1891-1980