Wrenches (WAS: AGFA vs Kodak)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregory Fraser"

> ... asked the manager who told me they don't sell wrenches, then
walked
>  away.

> "Things are never what they seem" - Vlad

Pity, Gregg!

Hadn't realized that your part of the country had fallen into the hands
of the powerful anti-wrench lobby.
We do have a covert market for wrenches here in Montreal.  Let me know
what model you need and I'll try to get you one.

You'll understand, of course that prices have hit the roof.  But,
because it's you, I'll work a deal and won't charge you my usual 50%
commission fee...  -:))

Guy
"Things sure ain't what they used to be" - Rats