Re: Gallery Review

First, I believe that I've inadvertantly sent multiple
incomplete messages to the list.  I'm sorry for adding
clutter to your inboxes.

Marilyn wrote about John D'earth and Conrad Herwig:

>It's different having an observer of the action in
>focus and the musician out-of-focus, but it works and

>I like it.   Effective triangular framing around the
>subject.

In the past, several reviewers have pointed out that
my concerts pics, the ones that I've put in the
gallery, at least, have been cliches.  Lea, I think,
called one "a beautiful cliche."  I can't say that she
was wrong.  Recently, I've been trying to tell stories
about musicians at work in my own voice.

--John

=====
J. Mason, Charlottesville, Virginia