Bob Rosen

I could never figure out why Bob Rosen was harrassed off this list .
As I recall ,it was Jan Foul's, incessant, inane,and infantile badgering that proceeded Bob Rosen's departure.
Now that Jan Foul is banished ,can someone get Bob Rosen back?
KenK

Bob Rosen was the list's most active contributor (by number of
messages posted) for years. What he did for Leica's reputation was without parallel ...

Bob