Re: Fw: Gallery Review for 2003-05-17

Bob you have a better memory than I have. Since I keep lousy records,it's entirely possible that I showed this before. It's neither cropped or a shift lens. The fountain is about 3ft off the ground,and i got down to the water level. Our N.Y.friends would know the fountain it's in front of the Exxon Bldg. on 6th ave. I use a wide angle lens for most of my shots.and after years of using one lens have learned to keep it paralell to vertical planes. Good to see you doing reviews again.

Dave