Re: Nude (was: Re: Review of PF Exhibits 05-10-03

> So... how do we overcome this taboo and become able to work as true
> artists no matter what the subject is?
> Thomas

There you go, Andy!  Your next Gallery project!  The men of Photoforum
photographing eachother nude!  It's a men only thing!  I'm sure the ladies
on the list fully understand!  We're not interested in the pictures.....just
the stories of how you all overcame the "taboo".....because we would love
nothing more than to see you all succeed and  "become able to work as true
 artists no matter what the subject is!" <quoting Thomas.>
:)
Cheers!
Colette