RE: Nude (was: Re: Review of PF Exhibits 05-10-03

I always take photographs in the nude. I have no problem with it but men seem to run away from me. Come to think of it, so do women and animals. It saves me from having to get model releases though.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery