Re:POSTCARDS

>BUT you'll have to wait for PE III...........Series II
was FINISHED Oct 2002........

>We're just waiting on Colette :-).......

  As the PE-Project Creator/Coordinator, Doug, I spoke with Colette today, and the cards, which look really good, will be in the mail in a day or two, thank you for your persistent concern. There are others who are still lagging, perhaps you can apply your considerable nagging/repo talents there. :-)

      Thank you,
         Luis