Gallery review--

I'm becoming more comfortable with PS 7's photo-editing ability and feel i've improved my shots quite a bit with it.  Also, I'm able to look at other photos to see how they can be improved.  If you don't have the program or one like it I recommend it--here's how to punch up your pix:

Dan Mitchell--way too contrastry--you have black foliage/benches and glaring sunlight.  Easy to fix this using the brightness/contrast slider.

Laurenz Bobke --you've lost a great deal of the pic from the water on up to the sun--that's way too glaring--makes everything blurry-blue.  you could maks off this area and tone it tone easily (AKA dodge and burn tool).

Kostas Papakotas--skin tones are blurred by the bag's color--eye, mouth lose most color.  Again, masking would have prevented this.  The overall composition needs editing--too jumbled.

enrico christion--Technically, way over the top--and for me, an unattractive hodge-podge of arcane symbolism.  Suggest you straighten the pic--it's crooked, and lighten it up with Curves.

Christiane Roh--Too flat, practically no contrast at all--either in light or subject matter.  Again, this could be edited in the Brightness/contrast dialog box.  Right side of pic needs cropping out--what is that stuff--shelving?

Elisha Page--These converging verticals are just just bad architectural photography that PS can't help--though it could fix the overly saturated darks and the mess (?) at street level.

 Andrey Ivanitsky--You lead the eye to the table glare, the woman in white and the other white things in the center--all are meaningless to the composition.  The most interesting aspect is the figure to the left that you've underexposed.  In PS you can easily bring out this fig--burn tool, and kill all that white in the center--dodge it.

Emily L. Ferguson--Flatter than the proverbial pancake--and radically cropped, why?  Vertical frig magnet? In PS you could bring out the lights, push back the darks, and punch up the fall colors that seem to be the subject of this pic.  It's one dialog box--hue, saturation, color--maybe with a little sharpening.

Richard Cooper--where's the light in this pic?  the boat in the foreground is darker than ones in the center, closer to the light in the backgound.  Need serious work in the curves dialog box. As for the composition it makes absolutely no sense to me--why stand there?

Bob Talbot--Godawful title on a pablum pic. Could this shot be made more unattractive? My reaction to this pic is mirrored by the expression on the baby's face. I don't think anything in PS could save this one.

Guy Glorieux--PS has one tab labeled Reverse that does this.  but no one ever uses it.  Suggest you follow the herd in this respect.

That's all folks!

joseph (AKA King/Arthur)

Do you Yahoo!?