Re: Review of PF members' exhibits 04-12-03

In a message dated 4/15/2003 4:27:28 PM Central Daylight Time, wb9cac@attbi.com writes:

Not sure what we have here. Shot of a ship rotated 90 degrees. ?

Actually, it is supposed to be an artistic abstraction having more to do with the colors and the interest of the reflections and shadows. The fact that it is a boat rotated at 90 degrees wasn't supposed to matter much...it just happened to be the angle that most emphasized those particular aspects of the scene.  I began to flip it all around and decided I might like it better as a vertical.

(by the way...I didn't realize that all the tongue in cheek information would be included with the photograph...I'm really not all that witty)