From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu [mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of David Thompson
Sent: 15 April 2003 22:23
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Good lab for E6 development

At 04:53 PM 04/14/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Hi all,
I'm looking for some good lab around that can do E6 development. Of course, at reasonable price. I prefer somewhere near to UR.
I tried Rowe Photo but it turned to be a little bit expensive. (almost $8/roll after tex) Anyone could tell me some other good options?
Thank you so much!

Not sure where UR is.. but last time I tried to find a cheap rate lab for E-6 I got substandard results.  In fact, the film was ruined! It was the shot of a lifetime..

I was hiking out near Lake Travis, and I spotted the glint of some bright metal in the distance. I got closer and discovered it was a UFO, landed, and it's occupants were outside and talking to not only Big Foot but Elvis. I snapped half a roll... and made the mistake of using the local PhotoMagic, who ruined the film.

So - go with the best, not the cheapest.

Dave

"The fact that we have not yet found the slightest evidence for life - much less intelligence - beyond this Earth does not surprise or disappoint me in the least. Our technology must still be laughably primitive, we may be like jungle savages listening for the throbbing of tom-toms while the ether around them carries more words per second than they could utter in a lifetime."
Arthur C Clarke "Odyssey" p390