Re: DIGITAL PANORAMICS???

Le 13.4.2003 23:12, «?Robert G. Earnest?» <robert@earnestphoto.com> a
écrit?:

> Is there any way to shoot hi-res digital panoramic images?
> I am looking for a way to shoot panoramics that I can upload each day to
> a server halfway around the world.

Johnny Deadman (from the SP list) is using a Canon 1Ds along with a 15mm
lens to produce these 360 panos using a monopod; he wrote that this
combination (the full frame sensor and the very wide angle) allows him to
shoot 360 degrees in only four frames, because he can keep the camera in
landscape mode. Since one frame is about 11 megs, with four frames he must
get something between 38-44 megs, depending upon the overlap. He is
assembling the frames in PS afterward.

Those were first tries  (not yet carefully brought together) :

    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/wip/360rough/

    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/wip/360rough/wtcpicturewall.jpg
    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/wip/360rough/wtckidz.jpg
    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/wip/360rough/bluefinbar.jpg