Re: Gallery Impressions 14 Avril 03

In a message dated 4/14/03 3:04:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca writes:

David Small (For Sale) - Now how's that for meticulous framing? Very interesting use of signs. Is it saying that the American way is the only way or is it saying that selling the 'American Way' is a one way street? Of course it means neither. It's a chance grouping of unrelated signs. The cool part is we won't let a chance grouping of anything be just a chance grouping of things. Everything must have meaning at some level.

Ah! but the trick is to spot the chance grouping. We can all interpret it our own way. Thanks for the review.
Dave Small