Re: Thanking the LA Times

> >I think all of you stupid assholes should just shut the fuck up.
 >fondly,

American cultural imperialism again!
 > I'm an ARSEHOLE, OK?!
 > AndrewF

That would be Canadian........Arsehole!!

Colette

No - the entire English speaking world except the US. I think the reference to donkeys was a euphemism. The original rolls off the tongue (!) so much more emphatically.
And while I'm feeling a tad Australian - Bill Henson has a new book out (Scalo?) - Lux et Nox. One of my favorites and worth a look esp. if you like night photography and dark images in general.
AndrewF