RE: Brian Walski Fired.

Fascinating.  I wonder how many newspaper images are subjected to
manipulation?  Not just the News.

Incidently, if we had dealt with Hitler before he became powerful, the
second world war would have been avoided.

I am pleased that the USA has begun to look like a world policeman.

Chris
http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk
http://www.chrissgallery.co.uk