Guidlines

Title: Guidlines
At 22:46 -0800 4/4/03, Robert G. Earnest wrote:

I think all of you stupid assholes should just shut the fuck up.
fondly,

                           PhotoForum  GUIDELINES

1. PhotoForum messages should maintain a sense of collegial respect for
   PhotoForum's subscribers, even when disagreeing with the opinions of others.
   Along the same lines it is requested that PhotoForum subscribers please be
   considerate of others, please refrain from using profanities and please
   keep postings as free from slang as possible to prevent misunderstandings.

   Personal attacks on subscribers will not be tolerated.
   Flaming is contrary to the spirit in which this list operates.

   ...and I think you should get your dictionary out and look up the meaning of the words in the PF guidlines....especially *respect*, *refrain*, *profanities*, *contrary* and *spirit*...

   ...then take your potty mouth some place else

Jim
Baja, Oregon