From: <mailto:Lowbandwidth@aol.com>Lowbandwidth@aol.com
To: <mailto:photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 7:25 PM
Subject: epson C82

does anyone have any experience with this printer? i'm contemplating purchasing it... since it recently dropped in price. i looked at a sample photo print out, which was only ok.. but looking at the other print samples, i started to wonder what the quality of the original photo/scan was.
i'll actually only be using it to print out complicated graphics which may include photo components.. using matte archival paper...
but i just wanted to see if anyone could offer some advice.

k.

On a similar topic - I have an Epson 980 which has been an excellent four color printer for quad-black. It is also very fast for everyday work. It seems to be a more sturdy office printer than average cheapo models. Does anyone know which Epson printer replaced that model? The ol' 980's are nowhere to be found.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
http://www.panoramacamera.us