Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 7:25 PM
Subject: epson C82

does anyone have any experience with this printer? i'm contemplating purchasing it... since it recently dropped in price. i looked at a sample photo print out, which was only ok.. but looking at the other print samples, i started to wonder what the quality of the original photo/scan was.
i'll actually only be using it to print out complicated graphics which may include photo components.. using matte archival paper...
but i just wanted to see if anyone could offer some advice.

k.