RE: Thanking the LA Times (again)

But you do take interesting photos.

Greg
-----Original Message-----
From: Peeter Vissak [mailto:pv@hot.ee]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 11:56 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Thanking the LA Times (again)

Just ignore my previous message -- Karl has a brilliant and non-violent explanation to many burning problems. No need to read my angry statement. I was, as I often am, too flighty.

Peeter,
uncomfortably

Please people.  We all have debts we can never repay and we all have dark
moments in our history and we all have a point at which we feel we must draw
lines, pulling up isolated moments in time one can justify any emotional
argument.