Re: Late Review

Peeter Vissak: "How syrreal is the World!"
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery/vissak.html

yep, surreal........lots to look at and think about in this shot........somewhat distracted by the flare and the white blob but they fit in with the definition of *surreal*..........

Thanx!
I think photography is a marked card play and notwithstanding of your ability you either ARE there or ARE NOT. Then ability takes its turn and then equipment. Unluckily I don't own that flare-eating Nikkor 20/3,5 and have to wield with a superwide Sigma instead :o(

Peeter