Tecnolab Delta micro E6 processor

Does anyone here have any experience with the Gretag distributed Tecnolab
delta micro E6
dip and dunk processor?

I'm having masses of problems with ours.. breaches in tanks (cracks), water
and chemistry overflowing (blockages), dodgy temp maintenance, no low
nitrogen alert, corrosion in the wiring looms, spontaneous raising of the
gantry, spontaneous pushing and pulling of films. (???)

The distributor here seems to want to suggest that this less than two year
old machine is fine, but the warranty technician has other thoughts.   I'd
just like to talk to someone who may have some experience with this type of
machine and find out whether the problems I'm experiencing are common

:-(

karl