Old large (professional) photos c. 1928, ? about un-rolling them,fixing rips

Hello,

My grandmother left me some old photos, which were taken c. 1925. (Her
brother was the President of a large organization in NYC).

These photos are B & W, and were taken by a professional during a group
meeting.  They were all taken in famous hotels in NYC, and each photo has at
least 100 people sitting in tables.  The photographer must have been up
higher to take those photos.  I have 7 or 8 of them.  Some are as wide as 30
inches, and most are about 6 - 12" tall.

These photos were rolled up for about 80 years.  Some ripped when I tried to
un-roll them.  At the moment, all are in my dining room table, unrolled, with
books over them to try to flatten them.

My hope is to mat them once they are flat again.

My questions:

1.  Is there a better way to un-roll them?  Could I iron them, on low, on the
back, with a towel?
2.  I have two pieces which ripped off (each about 2"x2") and also some rips
in the photos (from the top/bottom margins into the photos about 2 or 3
inches).  What would be the best way to put these pieces/rips back together?
3.  Might photos like that be worth anything?
4.  Is it possible to have these photos copied?  What type of a shop would
take negatives or prints of such large photos?  I did not find any in my area
(I live about an hour south of Boston <MA>).

Any ideas appreciated!
Thanks!
Betty Govoni, MA