Re: Thoughts on PF members' exhibits 03-22-03

In a message dated 3/22/2003 12:02:33 PM Central Standard Time, ferret@wyoming.com writes:

Jimmy Harris: âTex-ASSâ

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery/jharris.html

Now thatâs what I call a âgrabâ shot. J Do those young fillies walk around
that way, or do they just do that temporarily for effect? This is the kind
of shot I would almost expect out of Smallâs street collection.

Hi RAND,

Thanks for Your Thoughts about the P F Members Gallery.

These 'CowGirls' got rather -kinky- after a few beers, and just had to show off their Texas pride.

This shot was submitted to The Gallery in the spirit of 'cheeky fun' & not as a serious photograph. It does not deserve to be in the category of -Street Photography- but maybe just a -dusty dirt road snapshot.

Thanks for Your willingness to comment  -I wish more People could.
  jIMMY