RE: Thoughts on PF members' exhibits 03-22-03

Thanks for commenting Rand. I hadn't really thought about it until you mentioned it but I don't think I've seen a b&w shot of a sunflower before. They really tend to draw people by their color rather than their form. I took this shot last summer and I'm not sure what exactly enticed me to shoot it. I think its a very different beast in b&w.

Greg Fraser
http://www.geocities.com/fraserg1962