Re: Thoughts on PF members' exhibits 03-22-03

In a message dated 3/22/03 1:02:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, ferret@wyoming.com writes:

Evidently not wanting to be type cast, Small is venturing bravely out into
the world of nature photography. And he does it with great success. This
image has all the feeling of Hitchcockâs âThe Birds.â Doubtless, drawing
upon his years of experience where he learned, as Louis Pasteur said, âIn
the field of observation, chance favors the prepared mind," Small captured
this gull beautifully as it was swooping down on some poor victim. The light
was right, the gull was right, and Small was there. Bravo!

Rand Thanks for taking the time to do a review. Nah I'm still a streetwalker at heart. I spent a day at the beach and couldn't find any interesting characters there so I had to settle for the gulls. I helped the lighting with photoshop. You are so right about Jimmy Harrises shot Tex Ass as my kind of shot. Exept that I would have gotten out of the car,so that the two figures didn't blend together.
Dave