Re: (Re)Introduction!

Brian,

>>>so the whole
picture tended to drift, and go pink or green, which is indeed why it's
called "NTSC", standing for "Never The Same Colour". But the PAL system,
which was designed at least ten years later used a phase flip ("Phase
Alternate Line")<<<<

Ahhhh. Brings back memories of my school days sitting with the instructor at
night talking about all of this. Thanks Brian, I appreciate your response.
If memory serves me correctly, wasn't there a third system for a brief time?

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."
                                             Plato