Re: (Re)Introduction!

Paulo,

Welcome back.

My professional background is electronics engineering. I’m a sales engineer working with professional video equipment for 3 years now (I don’t know if this matters …

 <<

I am a professional videographer when I am not a starving photographer. Can you explain PAL and how it differs from NTSC? I have always been curious. It was actually explained to me about 10 years ago, but I work in America and never met any PAL users. Now I can't remember anything about that format.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g