Re: Signing prints

> I hope I didn't offend you, far from my intent.

Not at all!  In fact, I had a moment of hesitaion before sending this
image for posting on the gallery, just because it was signed at the time
I scanned the print, a few months ago.  I've got a whole bunch of these
signed prints on my computer and I'm actually sorry that I did that
because if I need an unsigned image, I'll have to rescan it...
<Grrrrr...> !

> Governments made sure they got their "except me!" clause.

They always do, don't they...  -:)

Guy