Re: b and h photo for film?

I've had very good experiences with them, and if you order a lot, have them ship it 2-day so it'll show up faster and not be exposed to any heat.

Dave

At 03:08 PM 03/08/2003 -0600, you wrote:
I'm considering using B&H for my film purchases...it's much cheaper than
what I can find locally. I know many have very positive things to say about
them as a company. I'm curious about receiving film in the mail...anyone
have experience? I'm just wondering if it's going to get zapped with rays
since all the new rules post Sept. 11.

Much thanks.
Lea

Lea Murphy