Re: New York Institute of Photography

Hi, I'm not the instructor but a student, I'm just wondering what list it is? As if I'm not subscribed to enough photo forums :)

At 10:01 PM 3/7/2003 -0800, you wrote:
One of the forum members (forgive my lapse of memory) is an instructor for
NYI of Photography. On another forum I subscribe to, there is someone
interested in becoming a student and would like to talk with an instructor.
Anyone interested in discussing the school?

Again, my apologies for not being more knowledgeable in terms of list
membership.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g