puffery

Colleagues,

Please tolerate a bit of puffery - I am honored to be in the very same book
as our esteemed leader "Panoramic Master" (sez so in the book) Andrew Davidhazy.

The two of us are featured in the new panorama photography book "Stretch" by
Nick Meers. Check it out on Amazon.com  I'll put some stuff on my web pages
about it.  It's quite a good looking book if I do say so myself.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
http://www.panoramacamera.us